Serious brides are encouraged to schedule an appointment early, as we only see a limited number of clients per month.
Our Collection ranges in investment from $1200 to $6000, with an average cost of $2500-$3500.
Payment options are available. 60% down starts production. The remaining 40% is broken into three equal payments beginning 30 days after purchase date
Average delivery time is 4 - 6 months with the exception of Pantora Bridal which is 7-12 months. A rush option is available for all designers.
APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED UNTIL “APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION” EMAIL IS RECEIVED
AN APPOINTMENT REMINDER WILL BE SENT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE. APPOINTMENT MUST BE CONFIRMED EITHER BY CLICKING THE “CONFIRM” LINK INCLUDED IN YOUR REMINDER EMAIL OR BY PHONE. IF APPOINTMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED AT LEAST 4 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT MAY BE CANCELLED.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 615-900-4079.
We look forward to helping you find your dream dress!